Monday, May 19, 2008

Whimsey #2



Zakka Pouch
Design by Blackdog Knits
Yarn: Lion Cotton
Fabric: remmants

This is a place holder, something to show while I work on the Cabled Riding Jacket. Originally, I made this as one of three to hold three separate balls of yarn while I was working on the fronts and back of the jacket. Before I finished this, I finished that portion of the jacket, could use this for the one ball of yarn I'm currently working with, but so far it is holding another project.

The instructions for this pouch are clear and easy to follow. I would change some things about the sewn portion of the pouch, if I made another. And I would probably not use this same yarn again, at least not for this.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.